"Hey, what happened? Why are you crying? Did I do something wrong? Do you wanna go home? C’mon, let’s go home. :("
When I’m on my PMS, I just cry all of a sudden - without any particular reason. And people around me would just go “Wha-What happened?!”, “Who this jerk who needs a beating?!”, “Did I say something wrong??”, “Here. Have some food to make yourself feel better.”
Yeah. Females are weird and complicated creatures.
You’re so sweet.
Too bad I’ve got diabetes.
This is quite amusing. I got 46. :)
Check it out. It’s not an ad.
Fill this in with stuff about you
- Age: 19
- Where I’m from: Pampanga
- Where I would like to live: I don't like the idea of living anywhere else. I would certainly miss the filipino life.
- Favorite food: Sour candies, Sinigang, Creme Brulee
- Sexual orientation: I'm straight.
- Eye color: Dark brown or Black?
- Favorite movie: I don't have a specific favorite movie. But I like suspense/action movies. Comedies too.
- Favorite TV show: None. I don't watch TV.
- Favorite band/singer: PArokya ni Edgar, A Rocket to The Moon
- Random fact about me: I'm a crybaby.
- Favorite day of the year: Week end days. Haha
- Favorite color: Light blue, Light pink, Light green, White, Black.
- Pets: None.
- What I’m listening to right now: None.
- Last movie I’ve watched: Warm bodies. ♥
- What’s my ringtone: A default samsung corby rightone
I’m a business student and I like photoshopping stuff. It kinda pisses me off when I remember choosing this business course over an art course.
So I procrastinate by reading photoshop tutorials online.
And I wonder that if I took Multimedia Arts instead of Business Management, how would I procrastinate?
Would I visit nerdy sites and read math stuff?
Talk about a parallel world.
The top picture is me and my friends 3 years ago. That’s me wearing a white shirt.
While the bottom pic is the “present” me.
Thank heavens puberty existed.
A self-described “Celtic soul” trio, The Script were founded by guitarist Mark Sheehan and vocalist…
Please like my friend’s fan page. :)
I like you.
Which part of that don’t you understand?